1. What are you reading right now? I’m just about to finish up a short story by Meljean Brook.
2. How many books have you read so far? Finished one book that I had already started and one short story
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Three Bags Full by Leonie Swann
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Nope.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I thought I would be alone most of the day. I wasn’t. I had more interruptions than I initially expected.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Time flies
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Hmm. I have to think about this one.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Again, I have to think this one over. Better to answer this one at the end.
9. Are you getting tired yet? Nope.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? I haven’t visited much yet so….can’t really answer that.