I tried. I really tried. I was up again at 6am, but it wasn’t enough sleep. I would read a few lines and find myself nodding off. I finally gave up around 6:45.
Below is the status:
Title: Three Bags Full
Author: Leonie Swann
Genre: General Fiction/Mystery
Number of pagers: 48/341
Time Start: 9pm
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Starting around 10pm (Hour 15)
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? No.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? For me personally, I found that I wasn’t really interested in the mini-challenges as much as I thought I would be. It might be a nightmare to coordinate ahead of time, but if it is possible to list (at the beginning) the mini-challenges and what hours they will take place and how long they will be open for, it might be helpful for individuals to decide which mini-challenges they wish to enter and plan accordingly.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I have nothing to compare it to, since this is my first one.
5. How many books did you read? 1 book, 1 short story. Started a 2nd book
6. What were the names of the books you read?
For the Love of Pete
“Falling For Anthony”
Three Bags Full
7. Which book did you enjoy most? Since I plan to continue reading Three Bags Full, there is no way to truly answer this question. The short story was good.
8. Which did you enjoy least? See above.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? NA
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? If I participate again, it will be as a reader.