Who: Reader of Romance (Shelfari group)
What: Fall 2010 Reading Challenge
When: 1 September – 30 November 2010
Criteria: See below.
1. Comfort Read.
Northanger Abbey (Jane Austen) (re-read) ~~ 19 September
2. Spooky Book for Halloween
My Favorite Witch (Lisa Plumley)
3. Read a book with an animal on the cover.
Sentinels: Jaguar Nights (Doranna Durgin)
4. Read a book with a name in the title.
Sylvester (Georgette Heyer)
5. Book with Hero who is Military/Police/Fire-rescue.
Not Without Her Family (Beth Andrews) (cop)
6. Book with disabled or plain hero/heroine
Prospero’s Daughter (Nancy Butler) ~~ 9 October
7. Read a book that was free or borrowed.
Overkill (Linda Castillo) (Paperbackswap.com)
8. Read a book that is part of a series.
Whisper Kiss (Dragonfire #5) (Deborah Cooke)
Moon Called (Mercy Thompson #1) (Patricia Briggs) ~~ 17 Nov
9. Read a book, where the hero/heroine is in the limelight.
Just the Sexiest Man Alive (Julie James) (hero’s an actor)
10. A book where the couple are reunited.
Talk to Me (Jan Freed)
11. Reader’s Choice 1
Bayou Moon (Ilona Andrews) ~~ 31 Oct
12. Reader’s Choice 2
Unchained (Sharon Ashwood)
13. Reader’s Choice 3
Another One Bites the Dust (Jennifer Rardin)
14. Read a book where someone has Amnesia
Winter’s Edge (Anne Stuart)
15. Revisit one of the previous Challenge Authors: Read a book by (pick one) Johanna Lindsey, Lisa Kleypas, Lori Foster, Linda Howard, Julia Quinn, Christina Dodd.
Scent of Darkness (Christina Dodd)