Naida doesn’t put requirements on the type of books. To make things more interesting, I like to set the limits myself.
- a Georgette Heyer novel – TBA
- Contemporary (non-category) – TBA
- Historical (non-category) – TBA
- Paranormal (non-category) – TBA
- Romantic Suspense (category or non-category) – TBA
~~ & ~~
Since I am also participating in a contemporary and a historical reading challenge this year, at least two of these will be cross-overs. I’ve also decided that I would restrict the number of category romances used for this challenge. I thought it would make it more of a challenge.