What: Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge
When: 1 January – 31 December 2010
Who: Pearl’s World of Romance
Rules: Go to the challenge website for the full list of rules. Here are a few highlights: Read ten books; must be contemporary without any fantasy or paranormal elements (including time-travel, magic, etc.) ; category romances are allowed; list can change at any time; crossovers with other challenges allowed.
- Love at First Flight (Marie Force)
- Hot (Julia Harper)
- Our Little Secret (Starr Ambrose)
- Just the Sexiest Man Alive (Julie James)
- Romeo, Romeo (Robin Kaye)
- Power Play (Deidre Martin)
- Falling in Love (Pauline Trent)
- a Kelly Hunter Harlequin Presents
- a Janice Kay Johnson Harlequin Superromance
~~ & ~~
It was a lot easier to come up with a list than I thought. I wanted to have a mix of categories to balance out longer books. I have plenty of category books to use as back-ups if I any of the listed books become DNFs.