What: What’s In a Name 3 Challenge
When: 1 January – 31 December 2010
Who: Beth F (Beth Fish Reads)
Rules: Read six books, one from each of the categories, with a certain type of word in the title. No restrictions on genre, however, if a book fits in more than one category, it can only be counted in one of them. Go here for rules and sign-up.
1. A book with a food in the title:
2. A book with a body of water in the title:
3. A book with a title in the title:
4. A book with a plant in the title:
5. A book with a place name (city, country) in the title:
6. A book with a music term in the title:
~~ & ~~
Originally, I wasn’t going to participate in this challenge in 2010. Let’s see if I can successfully finish it this year. Also, note that there is a new host this year.