Gifts from my parents (from my Amazon wish list — I make it so easy for them):
- Play of Passion (Singh, N.)
- Bonds of Justice (Singh, N.)
- When Harry Met Molly (Kramer, K)
- Face Off (Del Franco, M.)
- Blood Bound (Briggs, P.)
- The Mage in Black (Wells, J.)
- Wicked Surrender (Lee, J.)
- Seducing the Duchess (March, A.)
- Heist Society (Carter, A.)
- Luxe Box Set (The Luxe, Rumors, and Envy) (Godbersen, A.)
- Not pictured: several Nintendo DS games and $$$ 🙂
From one of my brothers: Borders gift card
From a good friend and his family: Barnes and Noble gift card (and Godiva chocolates).
~~ & ~~
I haven’t started the Wells or the Del Franco series yet (both books are 2nd in the series). I just started the Briggs series (also the 2nd in the series) and I’m way behind on Singh’s — I might get caught up in time to buy Kiss of Snow in paperback. The historical romances (Lee, March, and Kramer) caught my interest after reading review from blogs I subscribe to. Same thing regarding the Young Adult (Carter and Godbersen) — though I forgot the Luxe series had a fourth book and I should have added it to the wish list. Ooops. Maybe next year.