- Underground Warrior (Vaughn, Evelyn)
- The Twelve Nights of Christmas (Morgan, Sarah)
- Here Comes the Groom (Bliss, Karina)
From Amazon.com (Bargained Price/4-for-3 deal):
- The Diva Runs Out of Thyme (Davis, Krista)
- The Diva Takes the Cake (Davis, Krista)
- Hail to the Chef (Hyzy, Julie) (RE-PURCHASE)
- State of the Onion (Hyzy, Julie) (RE-PURCHASE)
From Audible.com (not pictured):
- Queen of Sorcery (Eddings, David)
~~ & ~~
Very small order from Harlequin this month. I overlooked the Evelyn Vaughn book last month and the other two were books that I read reviews that peaked my interest.
I re-purchased the first two books in Hyzy’s White House Chef series. While reading the most recent book, I wanted to refresh my memory about something — and also decided the series was a keeper. I intended to look for used copies on the secondary market, but when I saw that Amazon had them bargained-priced and they qualified for Amazon Prime, I couldn’t pass them up. I searched the mystery listing to see if there was something else bargained-priced that caught my interest and I came up with the first two books in the Domestic Diva series. The main character lives in Old Town Alexandria. Having lived a large portion my adult life in northern Virginia, I couldn’t resist — and pair it with Hyzy’s series, it’s like going back.
I bought Queen of Sorcery because I was in the middle of the book and it was “due” back to the library. There was a waiting list for it, so I couldn’t re-check it out. I plan to re-listen to this series, so it wasn’t an inconvenience.