What’s on my reading list for the next three months? Some books will be for specific challenges, some will be from my “eagerly anticipating” list, and some will fit a monthly theme. These are the books I plan to read during the upcoming season — there’s flexibility for mood reading and new challenges.
December – early January: Happy Holidays!
The 2012 Christmas Spirit Challenge officially kicked off in November.
- Snowbound Wedding Wishes (Louise Allen, Lucy Ashford, Joanna Fulford) (Harlequin Historical anthology)
- A Regency Christmas Carol (Christine Merrill) (Harlequin Historical)
- The Earl’s Mistletoe Bride (Joanna Maitland) (Harlequin Historical)
- The Christmas Inn (Stella MacLean) (Harlequin Superromance)
- Christmas Confessions (Kathleen Long) (Harlequin Intrigue)
~~ & ~~
- Mansfield Park (Jane Austen)
- Heartless (Gail Carriger)
- Fonduing Fathers (Julie Hyzy) – 6th in the White House Chef mystery series and a yearly tradition for me. Also, it’s in honor of the Presidential Inauguration.
- The Miracle at St. Bruno’s (Philippa Carr)
- And Only to Deceive (Tasha Alexander)
- The Lion Triumphant (Philippa Carr)
- Timeless (Gail Carriger)