What: 2013 Romance Reading Challenge
When: 1 January – 31 December 2013
Who: Naida (the bookworm)
Rules: Read and review 5 romance books. Naida is also doing two give-a-ways this year, so go visit her blog for more details and to join.
Once again I’m going set extra guidelines for myself — these are NOT required by the hostess. I do it to make it more challenging and to ensure I have a bit of variety:
- Only one category romance (Harlequin Historical, Superromance, etc.)
- No re-reads
- No Young Adult/New Adult, except Wild Card
- Four of the 5 must have been in my TBR prior to 31 December 2010
- 1 Historical Romance
- 1 Paranormal Romance
- 1 Contemporary Romance (w/o paranormal elements or romantic suspense)
- 1 Romantic Suspense (military, cops, etc.)
- Wild Card (Can be YA or a second book from the four sub-genres; can be a new release if no other 2011-2013 acquisition has been read; can be a category romance if no other has been read; if the Wild Card is claimed first, the four remaining books must be older books and non-category)
I will track my progress on my master challenge page.
~~ & ~~