Winter: December 2013 – February 2014
- Each book can only be counted toward one prompt.
- Each prompt can only be used once during the season.
- If all 14 prompts are used before the end of the season, new prompts will not be added.
- Read a book by an author who’s first name is Jennifer
- Read a book labeled Fantasy (urban fantasy allowed)
- Read a book labeled Sci-Fi Romance
- Read a book from the Star Wars Expanded Universe
- Read a book with a weapon on the cover or in the title (lightsabers count)
- Read a book with a four-letter word in the title (i.e., kiss, love, snow)
- Read a book by an author who’s first or last name begins with the letter R
- Read a book with a time of day in the title (i.e., noon, night, dawn, midnight)
- Read a book with a woman on the cover (1 person only, but other objects allowed)
- Read a book first published in 2011
- 1st in a Series: Mystery
- Read a book with an animal on the cover (can be mythical)
- Favorite Series
- Read a book by an author who’s first or last name starts with a T
The Daughters of England Winter Reading list (subject to change)
- The Love Child – if not read by 30 Nov
- The Song of the Siren
- Will You Love Me in September? (A.K.A. The Drop of the Dice)
- The Adulteress